Tsunami Tsolutions has expert consultants with backgrounds in the legal aspects and best practices needed to manage a world class compliance program. We employ one of only nine agents in the country to have the professional designation of C-DAPA-A (Certified Drug & Alcohol Program Administrator Specializing in Aviation). We specialize in guiding clients in preparing for, managing and following up on Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Drug Abatement Division program inspections. In order to maximize positive inspection outcomes, we act as a liaison between our client companies and the FAA Drug Abatement Division.
Services We Provide
- Training Services: Required initial and recurrent training services for employees and supervisors, as well as Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training.
- Audit Services: Audit all relevant internal processes & documents (Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Suspicion/Cause, Return-to-Duty, Follow-up, Post Accident).
- Program Set-Up: Institute policies & procedures, provide training (in person or online), file set-up to be “inspection ready” at all times and provide Executive Overview.
- Pre-Inspection Services: Mimic FAA Drug Abatement Division Inspections, prepare you for “the real thing”, ensure documents are “inspection ready”, identify potential violations and recommend corrective actions
- Inspection Services: Onsite support during inspections, liaison between the company & the FAA and assist in preparing response to audit findings
- Collection Site Support: Perform mock collections at your collection site, identify potential violations and recommend comprehensive corrective actions.
- Voluntary Disclosure Process: Assist in fact finding process and guide Notification to the FAA and preparing Notification.