MS Dynamics Lead Developers take a lead/senior role in architecting, designing, and implementing software for our customers in an agile team environment. Coding and testing is the bulk of the day-to-day work with around 10-15% of the time spent on design and architecture, and 10-15% of the time spent on documentation. Expected to be able to work well in a team environment as well as be able to communicate design ideas and mentor team members. Will need strong Agile experience to assist customers transitioning from a Waterfall methodology, as well as strong Business Analyst skills to capture and create functional requirement specifications.
· Lead MS Dynamics Development Team
· Capture requirements from customers, and design, develop, and deploy MS Dynamics based solutions
· Work in a lead role to both design and implement MS Dynamics solutions in a team environment.
· Design and develop coding solutions for functional requirements utilizing the MS Dynamics Platform.
· Create and implementation of software engineering best practices for MS Dynamics projects
· Participate in software architecture design based on customer requirements.
· Communicate designs, intent, and implementation to the rest of the team.
· Mentor more junior team members and assist with development of training curriculum for MS Dynamics
· Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Properly document the system, including coding, design, and testing.
· Ensure designs and implementations are in compliance with specifications.
· Ensure code meets or exceeds standards.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Software design and development utilizing Microsoft Dynamics and C# .NET
· Team mentoring and team lead responsibilities
· Continuous training and learning to improve development skills.
· Tasks in support of all stages of the development process
· Customer Business Analysis and functional design definition
· MS Dynamics baseline configuration and server setup
· Assist customer through the Waterfall to Agile process conversion
o Significant recent work experience in a hands on coding role using Microsoft Dynamics
§ Specific experience with any of the Dynamics CRM is required
§ Experience with legacy Dynamics systems required as well as recent experience with Dynamics 365
§ Experience upgrading Dynamics platforms from legacy systems to 365 a plus
o Technical leadership and senior team/mentoring experience
o At least 5 years Dynamics and .NET development experience – design, development, and deployments
· Database: MS-SQL
· Source Control: SVN and GIT
· IDE: Visual Studio
GOOD TO HAVES:
· Experience utilizing Scribe and/or Kingswaysoft in Dynamics solutions
· SharePoint design, development, and deployment experience
NICE TO HAVES:
· Scrum/Agile experience
· Experience with Test-driven Development, Pair Programming, Refactoring, Continuous Integration
· Unit Testing Frameworks
· Training and Mentoring experience
· ASP.NET, MVC, EF
· Aerospace Experience (Military Jets, Commercial Engines, Space Flight Platforms, etc.…)
o Aerospace focused degree and at least 2 years Aerospace experience OR
o Aerospace industry experience at least 4 years in a role interfacing with flight test engineers, R&D, maintenance, etc.… OR
o Ability to quickly learn and understand aerospace engineering concepts, ability to teach them to other team members, as well as speak to client engineers as a subject matter expert
· Experience configuring and/or deploying to SharePoint, Dynamics, or Microsoft Internet Servers
· MUST BE US CITIZEN – NO EXCEPTIONS
· Must be willing and able to pass a background investigation and drug screening
· Must pass P&W Legal Check
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tsunamitsolutions.com/tsunami-tsolutions-recruiting/recruitment-form/ →