The Programmer Analyst position in the Commercial Small Applications team focuses on developing and supporting a large number of applications for the aerospace industry. The candidate will be trained in the many applications that the team supports as well as the processes utilized for development and support of these applications.
· Work on tickets assigned by team manager.
· Identify source of customer-raised problems within applications, and determine appropriate fix.
· Design and implement proper code changes for enhancements to applications.
· Create Unit Test Plans for all changes, and coordinate testing of changes by other team members.
· Record daily work done against Jira ticketing system and hours against TTWAS time tracking system.
· Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
Formal Education & Certifications
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, mathematics, engineering, or other related field
Knowledge and Experience
Any aerospace is a huge plus
Minimum 3 years experience with MS Access (including ODBC data sources)
Minimum 3 years experience with MS Excel (macro knowledge a plus)
Minimum 3 years experience with MS SQL Server
Knowledge of other Client-side technologies such as C# and Java a plus
· Solid relationship management and performance management skills
· Strong customer service orientation
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
· Ability to conduct research into data, process or software issues as required
· Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
· 40-hour on-site work week
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
· Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
· Flexibility to schedule
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tsunamitsolutions.com/tsunami-tsolutions-recruiting/recruitment-form/ →