Program Data Analyst focuses on IT solutions for the aerospace industry. The analyst will be trained in different processes that have documented work instructions. These processes include both military and commercial applications. The analyst is expected to reach weekly and monthly goals for expected deliverables as part of the various processes.
This position will require a general understanding of aerospace, maintenance engines/aircraft, or configuration management.
· Enter data into customer production systems.
· Identify discrepancies in customer data.
· Update documents of step by step instructions based on procedural changes or confusion.
· Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
· Test software.
· Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
· Document step by step instructions of problems worked on.
Formal Education & Certifications
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, mathematics, engineering, or other related field
Knowledge and Experience
2 years+ experience working in aerospace, configuration management, or engine maintenance
Exposure on ITSM ticketing tools
Experience working in a 24/7 environment
· Solid relationship management and performance management skills
· Strong customer service orientation
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
· Ability to conduct research into data, process or software issues as required
· Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
· 40-hour on-site work week with on-call availability for 5-10 days per month
· Some travel may be required
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components
· Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
· Flexibility to schedule
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tsunamitsolutions.com/tsunami-tsolutions-recruiting/recruitment-form/ →